Friday, July 8, 2011

Yellowstone BioBlitz!

This is an experiment. For the course, Yellowstone Lake Ecology, I need to develop a lesson plan or digital presentation that somehow connects to at least one of three YouTube videos. So I'm actually just playing around to see if I can embed one of the videos in my blog.  If it works I will continue on to completely develop my blog post. If it doesn't, well, I'll just keep at it.  Whether the video embeds or not I would really appreciate any and all suggestions as to how to embed a video successfully and effectively. I did try JING since I think that I am fairly comfortable with that tool. Unfortunately the file is very large and it did not load easily from JING.
Please send your suggestions my way.

2 comments:

  1. Susan, the video is great, even though you said it took a long time to post. I have tried Vimeo and also VLC media player. So far the VLC works pretty well, so you might try one of those???

    It looks like you are enjoying your Yellowstone Lake Ecology class! The weather is great too! I live about 22 miles from MSU in Livingston :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice video, makes me want to get out of this basement, stop blogging and get out and enjoy some of this beautiful country. I will soon. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete